- Veritate - By Truthfulness
- Simplicitate - By Straightforwardness
- Fidelitate - By Loyalty
Our school seeks to cultivate an awareness of God, care for oneself and one another; compassion for the needy and care for creation.
To achieve excellence in education within a caring family atmosphere under the influence of the standards and practices of the Anglican Church in Aotearoa New Zealand and Polynesia.
Preparing confident, resourceful and resilient young women to make a positive difference in their world.
- Our girls: Provide learner-centred programmes that meet the needs and aspirations of all girls and inspire a passion for lifelong learning.
- Our people: Attract, develop and retain inspiring staff who are mentors and facilitators of powerful learning and living.
- Growing: Foster the physical, cultural, personal and social development of each individual
- Connecting: Engage meaningfully with the wider school community and other local, regional, national and global communities
- Resourcing: Develop, maintain and effectively utilise physical and financial resources to support the school's strategic goals, ensuring long-term sustainability and on-going development.
- Nurturing: Provide a safe,caring and supportive Christian environment where all members of the school community are valued and respected, and shaped by our values in an Anglican context.
- Special Character: The special character of the school will underpin all aspects of school life and relationships.
- The revised statement of special character will be widely shared and explored, and readily accessible in public forums
- The school motto will be unpacked and given school-wide prominence
- Faith and resilience will be encouraged as the cornerstones of good character