posted 23 Jun 2016, 18:54 by Debbie Stevens
House Singing 2016
- Date: Friday 1 July.
- Time: Programme begins at 6.30pm and ends approximately 9.15pm.
- Student Reporting Time: All students must report to their House Leaders by 6.00pm for a full House warm up. Students must enter via the rear door (NOT main entrance) to avoid congestion.
- Venue: Mystery Creek Pavilion, Mystery Creek Events Centre, Gate 2, 125 Mystery Creek Rd, Hamilton or Gate 0, Airport Road, Hamilton.
- Parking: Please follow the parking directions at the venue.
- Transport: Boarders will travel by bus to the venue. Parents of day girls are responsible for organising their daughters’ transportation to and from the event.
- Travelling Time: Please allow 40 minutes travel time to the venue from the city (allowing for 5.00pm traffic).
- Refreshments: A coffee cart and cash bar will be open to guests from 5.45pm-6.15pm. Please note that meals will not be available at the venue. We suggest you eat prior to the event or pick up some food en route. Please also note that neither food nor drinks are allowed to be consumed inside the auditorium.
- Seating: Doors will open at approximately 5.50pm. Guests will need to be seated by 6.25pm. Please bring your tickets/ PayPal receipts with you.
- Uniform: Girls are to wear normal school winter uniform and observe dress code guidelines as per the student diary.
- Attendance: A reminder to parents that all students are required to attend House Singing and a roll will be taken on the night. House Singing is a major and much-anticipated event in the school year.
Any further questions regarding House Singing should be referred to the Arts Administrator, Georgina Hewitt: firstname.lastname@example.org